• Greeting and assisting walk in clients;
• Directing incoming calls;
• Using the customer database to identify the appropriate next steps to best assist the clients needs;
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail;
• Preparing and sending material via courier;
• Receiving payments and applying them to the customer database;
• Responsible for daily office accounting, including daily bank deposits;
• Recording information in the financial reporting system;
• Maintain inventory levels and ordering stationary supplies.
• Must have exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Act in a professional manner at all times and maintain a position of trust and confidentiality.
• Act in an open, respectful, honest and helpful manner with all team members, clients and other staff.
• Experience with Accounts Receivables, MS Word, MS Office, MS Excel.