Are you looking to start a new career? Do you have strong customer service skills? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Greeting and assisting walk in clients;
- Directing incoming calls;
- Using the customer database to identify the appropriate next steps to best assist the client’s needs;
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail;
- Preparing and sending material via courier;
- Receiving payments and applying them to the customer database;
- Recording information in the financial reporting system;
- Maintain inventory levels and ordering stationary supplies.
- Must have exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Act in a professional manner at all times and maintain a position of trust and confidentiality.
- Act in an open, respectful, honest and helpful manner with all team members, clients and other staff.
- Experience with Accounts Receivables, MS Word, MS Office, MS Excel.