Medical Marijuana Insurance Coverage
Thanks to our size, McDougall Insurance has access to more medical marijuana or cannabis related insurance markets than anyone else in Ontario. This means we can cover your company from whether you grow or produce the cannabis, dispense the product or both. One of the major risks that threatens a business that produces the medical marijuana plants is fire. Whether it is the plants themselves, the building or any other property that may be associated fire is a major risk. However, if you are a dispensary fire may not be as big of a risk, liability, theft or business interruption may be more appropriate. That is why we have specialized coverage for:
- Stock & Inventory: from seed to stock to sale we have coverage for you.
- Product Recall/Business Interruption: costs covered may included replacement costs, rehabilitation expenses, business interruption, and consultant costs.
- Property: whether you lease or own the space where you operate we have coverage for the building and equipment.
- Cargo & Transit: while the product is in transit for sale or distribution.
- Products Liability: coverage designed to protect based on THC concentration levels or intended consumption method.
- General Liability: coverage designed to protect against legal action that may occur on the premise or property.