Convenience is Just a Click Away
How to make a payment
Our goal is to make insurance as easy and convenient as possible for our customers.
Missed a payment or need to pay your company directly? Click Here
We offer several payment options:
- Pay on-line through your bank account in one easy payment. Ask us for your 6 digit personalized code.
- Pay monthly through our insurance companies. Each company has their own rate to finance monthly.
- Pay by cheque made out to the insurance company or McDougall Insurance.
- Pay in three cheques over the first 3 months of the policy.
- Come in to our office and pay through our debit machine.
- Pay us through an e-transfer. The email to send the payment to is email@example.com. Please speak to your broker about further instructions and you must include your 6 digit personalized code.
- Make a payment online through your credit card.
Note: If you are using the credit card payment option there is 3.5% transaction fee charged by the third party provider. To avoid these fee you can pay your company directly? Click Here
If you are trying to make a payment for a life insurance policy, using the credit card payment option, you will not be able to. Payment for any life insurance policy must be made directly to the insurance provider. If you have any questions please talk to your life insurance broker.