Our Response To COVID-19
We are doing our utmost to protect our customers and our staff. The Ontario Government declared a state of emergency. As a result, we have closed our office to the public. Business must be conducted online, through email or over the phone. Our staff are working from home so the best way to contact them is through email. They will be checking voicemails periodically. For a list of staff emails go to:
If you have an issue after hours we have a team available to assist you in case of emergency. Go to www.mcdougallinsurance.com/contact/ for your local branch contact information.
Check out our new MyMcDougall app to view your liability card, see your payment schedule and even make changes such as adding a vehicle or changing your address. And it’s available 24/7!
Go to MyMcDougall to get started. And if you have any issues, call your local office and we can help.
We have learned the situation surrounding the Corona Virus can change quickly. As new developments occur we will do our best to keep you up to speed.
Tips to Avoid COVID 19:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Avoid touching your face, especially around your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Distance yourself from others as much as possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces including door handles, countertops, cell phones and other items you handle frequently.
If you want to assess yourself for COVID-19 you can use their self assessment tool.
For more information visit:
We have also compiled a list of frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 as it relates to your insurance. Check it out here: